2.1
Additional Fees
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

Hired a car from them , parked in a multi-storey in Bournemouth covered by an automated parking system which mistakenly issued a parking ticket which was sent to green motion which in turn passed it on to me for which they charged £84. I got an apology from the parking company and cancellation of the ticket with confirmation that it had been issued in error.

I passed this onto green motion who insisted I paid you £84 anyway. I pointed out how many times I had a hire cars with them.

Didn't care. Will never use them again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Green Motion Customer Care.

Comments

I got a parking ticket at tescos in weston super mare for a 14min overstay. This lot, Green Motion Bristol Airport, took 2 months to take 84pounds - rip off charge whether its in their contract or not- out of my account.

They must love it when someone gets a ticket, and make this charge for doing next to nothing for so called admin costs, this has to be looked into accross the board by proper legislation authorities.

Also they (Geen Motion) pressured me into taking out an extra 100quid of their insurance, completely ignoring the fact that I had taken cover out with the parent hire company online, saying it was of no use. Make no mistake their ehtics and method of doing business leaves alot to be desired.