I was deeply disappointed by the service I received (rather I didn’t receive). I booked a car to pick up at 7:15am (Birmingham International Airport) and when I arrived there was no car for me. It is already paid for.

The employee (Simon Mahli) said there is nothing he can do and will call security if I don’t leave the premises immediately (remember I have paid already).

What kind of service and business is this? I was stranded at the airport and missed an important meeting. On top of this I must call and get my money back from head office. Is this fair?

There was no manager on site and when I asked the employee to call the manager he said "the manager doesn't like to be disturbed when sleeping".

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of green motion car rental from Green Motion. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $100 and wants Green Motion to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor communication, i am disappointed and customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Green Motion for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Green Motion?

Comments