1.6
Additional Fees

Green Motion is a complete scam.They are setup to rip off foreigners.

I returned the car in perfect condition. Three days later, I received a note from Green Motion saying there were some scratches on the hubcaps. Seriously!? Take a look at their photo.

No car rental company in the world would claim this. But they are criminals at Green Motion. Extortion is illegal in most countries. Maybe they are owned by Putin.

DO NOT GO TO THIS BUSINESS!! STAY AWAY.

If you want more information, I 'm happy to provide it.Attached is the photo of the $50 worth of damage Green Motion claimed I committed.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $50. This person is overall dissatisfied with Green Motion and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Green Motion.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Rentals category for more informed decision or compare Green Motion to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Green Motion?

Comments

Nottingham, Nottingham, United Kingdom #1197141

hello i am now in a case with this scam company.They have taken a payment of £1195 already without telling me after i have returned the car.

upon return there was nothing wrong and all happy with papers signed. Then they came back next day claiming that are scratches and taken the £1995 from my card, with a fake invoice with my signature on! How ridiculous.

How did you resolve with them in the end?

I am looking for people who had similar experience and resolved in the end.

thanks ever so much