Wish I'd read this website before booking with Green Motion

113 of 376 Green Motion reviews

Green Motion is a complete scam.They are setup to rip off foreigners.

I returned the car in perfect condition. Three days later, I received a note from Green Motion saying there were some scratches on the hubcaps. Seriously!? Take a look at their photo.

No car rental company in the world would claim this. But they are criminals at Green Motion. Extortion is illegal in most countries. Maybe they are owned by Putin.

DO NOT GO TO THIS BUSINESS!! STAY AWAY.

If you want more information, I 'm happy to provide it.Attached is the photo of the $50 worth of damage Green Motion claimed I committed.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Review category
Rentals
review #845715

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Green Motion? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
113 of 376 Green Motion reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 10 #1197141 Nottingham, Nottingham, United Kingdom

hello i am now in a case with this scam company. They have taken a payment of £1195 already without telling me after i have returned the car. upon return there was nothing wrong and all happy with papers signed. Then they came back next day claiming that are scratches and taken the £1995 from my card, with a fake invoice with my signature on! How ridiculous.
How did you resolve with them in the end? I am looking for people who had similar experience and resolved in the end.
thanks ever so much

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.