We experienced mechanical problem from the outset as the clutch was clunky as we drove it away.Clutch subsequently failed and the awful thing was I had my 83 year old mother with me.

Green Motion didn't know what to do and behaved as though it was my fault -- they told me that I couldn't prove it wasn't me who damaged the car and therefore I had to pay. The Heathrow office was very unhelpful and refused to provide replacement car or to assist, so left me stranded in Wales. Forced to hire replacement car from National at my own cost. Clutch replaced by VW dealer in Wales but Green Motion refused to pay.

Ended up paying myself to avoid late return/collection costs. Complaint letter to Head Office remains unanswered. Save your money and hire from someone reputable. I've been hiring for 25 years and never had a problem like this before.

The VW dealership said that the clutch was so bad it couldn't have been my fault given the short amount of time I had had it before it failed.

Pictures attached.Clutch was so bad it disintegrated -- Green Motion blamed it on my 300 miles of motorway driving.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of green motion volkswagen car rental from Green Motion and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Green Motion to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Green Motion for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Green Motion?

Comments