Additional Fees
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

Me and the additional driver Miss Pardi had our worst experience with Green Motion car hire company ever!

They misled us about the price of a damage they think happened during our rental. When we returned the car one of the member of the staff found a small chip on the windscreen on the passengers side. Unfortunately we never had experience with any *** company before and we agreed to pay £643 to replace the windscreen because of a 1-2mm chip. We were told this is a normal procedure and we will be able to get our money back from the insurance company. We booked our insurance through Rentalcars.com. As we thought we will get our money back we paid the £643 but after contacted the insurance company we realized windscreen damage is not covered.

We were not just fooled that we can claim our money back from the insurance company but also misled about the price of the repair. After contacting Hyundai we realized a small chip is only repaired instead of replacing the whole windscreen. The windscreen chip repair is no more than £50.

We rented the car between 25 March and 29 March 2016. Still no answer form Green Motion Edgware branch nor customerservices@greenmotion.co.uk about the proof of the repair. Our emails and tracked letters are ignored.

Wouldn't be surprised if this damage had never got repaired. Anybody who reads this comment and hired the same car (Hyundai i40 Registration number starting with DV65) after 29 March 2016 please contact eszter.pardi@gmail.com or david.gajdacs@gmail.com. We are already taking legal actions against this *** company.

This person wrote the review because of "being misled by green motion" at Green Motion. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $643 and wants Green Motion to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Green Motion and green motion hyundai car rental for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Green Motion?

Comments