1.9

I had a frustrating first experience with Green Motion.

First, I tried to contact the Green Motion some days before the rental service and the attended was rude, saying that I should check my reservation that all the instructions were there.

Then on the pickup day. I scheduled to pick up at 8 am, and I arrived at the location Viscount station. at 7:50 am I contacted them as the instructions in the reservation. Nobody got the call, and I kept trying until 8:40 am (40 minutes waiting), then the attendant said that my reservation was for 9 am on their system. I said ok, so could you come to pick up? He said: Yes, but only at 9 am. I was so disappointed but I can not cancel. So I waited, and they arrived to pick up me and some other customer only at 9:40 am. And finally, I was able to get the car.

But, there is more. On the return day, I checked on the internet to confirm what was the time the Green Motion opens so I would like to return the car in the morning because I had to work. Green motion store opens at 8 am, so I went and arrived at 7:50 am, but there was nobody there, and again I tried to contact. The attendant said that they had a problem and he will arrive at 9 am.

It was the worst experience that I had with a rental company ever.

Product or Service Mentioned: Green Motion Car Rental.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Car was really clean, Price.

I didn't like: Customer service, Pickup, Return.

• Bad Bad Green Motion Experience