Utterly disgraceful car hire company at Stansted Airport, despite booking a car in March 2019 to collect on 29th June 2019, filling in all of the required information close to 20 days before the arranged pick-up so that you can do all of the relevant checks, I was provided with no car and out of pocket!

I have reserved a 7-seater car in March in order to use it for a week while my brother visits with his family. The reservation was for 19.00 - at this point, the car should have been ready!

When we turned up a dongle was given to us to wait our turn to be seen. After almost an hour they called us in - here we discovered that filling in all the information beforehand was completely pointless as your staff did not do any of the relevant checks and my partner had to be taken off the booking. The fact that the DVLA web site was down on that day is not my problem, your staff should have done their job in the first place! Luckily, I brought my paperwork with me as initially I was supposed to be a second driver on the vehicle.

After all the hassle it turns out that we would have to wait for our car because you had none!!! The next available was not supposed to be dropped off until 23.30 according to one of your staff! We still had a 2-hour journey ahead! With two small children getting very tired after a full day travel we decided to leave without a car.

My brother and myself had to travel home by train and my partner took the children and my sister in law in the car we were planning on leaving parked at Stansted!

All of us got home at one in the morning!

To be offered a 5-seater car instead is not good enough if there are 7 people travelling! Your staff had no decency to say "We are sorry", not a word of apology, no refund for a car we were not provided (apparently I have to take it up with Ryanair as I made the booking through them - Good luck to me!!), out of pocket for the unused parking at the airport and two train tickets home!

One star is too much for this shambles of a company!

Product or Service Mentioned: Green Motion Car Rental.

Comments