2.2
Additional Fees
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

We (me and my wife) rented a car from Green motion in Slovenia in November.We spent half of our holiday in Julian Alps and the other half at the coast.

When we were in Alps (it was a second day of our stay) the snow started falling... lots of snow... like 20 cm... we wanted to drive to the lake to take some pictures and when we were turning left on the crossroad the car skidded to the middle of the crossroad!

Fortunately no car was coming that time. We thought there is no point to drive in that conditions so we decided to go back to our hotel.... we could't..... the car was skidding on the road, we stacked...

someone helped us to push a car to a side of the road where we had to leave the car.... than we realized we had a summer tyres.... they gave us a car with summer tyres in November... we did not expect that.

We have rented a car in many countries and every company gave us a care with winter tyres at the time of the year when you can expect low temperatures (even in May in Norway we got a car with winter tyres). When we called them to complain about that all we could hear was a laugh in the background and words 'what can I do'. Disgusting customer service.

they care about every dent on their car and they don't care about their customers' safety!!!!Awful!

Review about: Green Motion Car Rental.

Preferred solution: be reasonable!!!.

I liked: Vehicle was good.

I didn't like: Lack of responsibility, Customer treatment.

Had an Experience with Green Motion?

Comments