Rodūnios kl. 2, Vilnius 02188, Lithuania
Featured Not resolved
1.9
Additional Fees
Additional Services

This summer we had a 10-day trip to Baltic countries, from end of June to start of July. We arranged to hire a car from GreenMotion @Vilnius airport, throught rentalcars.com website and because we trusted this site, we didn't search - as it should - for complaints...

When we pick-up the car, an employee came with us only to show the parking position and he left in 2minutes. When we returned the car at the parking, the stuff - without come to see it - denied to check car's condition, because we hadn't wash it. In my pressure to check it together, they told me that a full check was unable cause of its dirt - after all they had the right to recheck it within 24 hours (in my absence) !

Without any contact with me (while they had my email and phone number), I found a charge of 407,12 euros in my credit card, 5 days after returning it.

Answering in my second email, they attached media with the problem...a small scratch of about 2,5 cm (1") in the rear bumper, which it was noticeable only after zooming in one photo...

I don't know whether the scratch was there or not (because when we pick it up car was tottaly wet of the rain and in the photos I took I cannot see such a small scratch), but, in my opinion, it's a huge ammount for this damage and totally unfair.

I uploaded all media they sent me, after my emails.

Product or Service Mentioned: Green Motion Nissan Car Rental.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Green Motion Pros: Vehicle itself and the fair rental price, I want to warn people.

Green Motion Cons: Miss representation of cost.

Comments