1.5
Additional Fees
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

We have hired a little car for couple days from Warsaw Modlin airport, just to get us to destination and back to airport. This was much cheaper than having someone to pick us up.

Some £30 for couple days - fab! And the strap line says the car rental that doesn't cost the earth. Great! I can tell you now - it's the MOST EXPENSIVE car rental in the world!

Here's why. We picked up the car late evening, the weather was quite bad so the nice chap in the office said oh don't worry you can report any other unreported damages tomorrow when it's light, as we won't see anything now. Ok, fine. So we got to the destination, checked the car in the morning.

Nothing new to report. Didn't use the car much during our stay as there was no need. We returned the car, again in the evening and in the rain. The young guy serving us said I'll take you now to the airport (as they are about 3km away from airport).

Ok, fine. And then he said, little hesitant, oh actually we will go in a different car (which was same colour and same make as ours) in case there are any damages, so it doesn't look like I've done them. Fine. Then he said they will check for damages the next day (Saturday), but it might take up till 4pm as they are very busy.

We agreed, he sounded so genuine. And here they had us! The next day we received an email with the damages (scratches to roof and side) that apprently we have done and the bill for nearly £1000! Tell you, these scratches were not there 1 million %!

And how the *** do you make a scratch on the roof??? It looked like it's been keyed! Anyway, we rewinded to the day we hired the car and remembered they were trying to sell us the extra insurance for any damages, which we declined as we have our own 3rd party insurance. So the day after we returned the car, they have sent us a video of the damages to even show the registration plates, as I've seen reports on here since that they photographed different cars (shame I didn't read reviews before renting).

However on that video we can't see the minor scratches (because they are so minor apparently), but the car on report is absolutely dotted with them, but the chap said I assure you they are very minor. So we believed... I can tell you now, Green Motion are SCAMMERS and FRAUDSTERS! They charged our card and are sitting happy in their little porter cabin office laughing at another scammed customer.

Now reading all reviews and articles by the Guardian (from 27th June 2018) and they mention search engines like holiday autos end few others car hire search engines removed them from their websites for the same reason - SCAM! Their ethic is absolutely disgusting! We hire cars very often, probably every other week when we travel for business, and this is the first time this happened to us! Now we've learned, unfortunately the hard way, that this rental was too cheap to be true.

So please AVOID THEM AT ALL COST! Otherwise it will cost you the earth!

Review about: Green Motion Car Rental.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Report your scam here, maybe we will get a match: https://goo.gl/forms/wP7Frc1B18hY5hC62