Rented a car at Green Motion Car Hire Riga a little over four months ago. When I delivered the car, I was told everything was fine. Four months later they withdrew 471.65 EUR from my card. I received an email with some photos of a small scratch, and a receipt for the repair. The repair was in Lithuanian (not Latvian). Using Google Translate, this is what was listed in the receipt:
- Door trim
- Door glass
- Triangular glass
- Windshield wipers
- Wheel arch
- Basic side film bonding
- Basic side film sticking complemented
- Bumper casing
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I would like to raise a complaint regarding a damage claim from the Greenmotion company that didn't occur while we got the car and also due to the rude treatment..."
- "This happened to us in Cancun at the airport terminal. When they gave us the car, unfortunately we did not do a thoroughly inspection and when we return it they..."
- "The car being hired was given to us in the dark and wet, when we returned it the person checked it and said the drivers door was damaged, there was..."
- "This company is a scam, making big business out of- if sending order at all- sending buyers trash fabric. They have been around for a while- and people really should..."
- "When one thought the content on Thai Visa couldn't get any more bigoted and racist, it appears now in addition to the normal Thai bashing by the old white men..."
- "I purchased a blond wig that was on sale at 40$. The wig I received did not look anything near the one I ordered. It was way too long, no..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."
- "I was notified that I had won the Birds & Blooms Great Backyard Giveaway contest. I was in formed that I had won (one) HOLIDAY BELL™ with Hummingbird Wind Catcher..."
- " Attention: CEO: Beryl Raff CFO: Laura Kirsner COO: Joyce Hrinya Regarding Account Number: 480213852429 XX I purchased some jewelry from your company on July 17, 2014, and August 6,..."