Rented a car at Green Motion Car Hire Riga a little over four months ago. When I delivered the car, I was told everything was fine. Four months later they withdrew 471.65 EUR from my card. I received an email with some photos of a small scratch, and a receipt for the repair. The repair was in Lithuanian (not Latvian). Using Google Translate, this is what was listed in the receipt:
- Door trim
- Door glass
- Triangular glass
- Windshield wipers
- Wheel arch
- Basic side film bonding
- Basic side film sticking complemented
- Bumper casing
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "So had to take a last minute trip to Philadelphia. Arrived at 12:15 this morning and couldn't get any discount rate prior to arriving. Had to book a car for..."
- "We reserved our Green Motion car online and didn't think to check reviews...sadly, because clearly our experience is their standard business practice. It took 45 minutes AFTER getting to..."
- "I have never in my life dealt with such an UNPROFESSIONAL company that had NO REGARD for the Safety of their Customers. I rented a Cruise America Truck for 21..."
- "When one thought the content on Thai Visa couldn't get any more bigoted and racist, it appears now in addition to the normal Thai bashing by the old white men..."
- "This company is a scam, making big business out of- if sending order at all- sending buyers trash fabric. They have been around for a while- and people really should..."
- "I purchased a blond wig that was on sale at 40$. The wig I received did not look anything near the one I ordered. It was way too long, no..."
- "I CAN NOT MAKE THESE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT I RECEIVED WAS NOT WHAT I ORDERED. THEY JUST KEEP TELLING ME THAT ACCORDING TO THE RECEIPT THAT MY ORDER WAS..."
- "Bought it. Loved it. It fit perfectly and was one of my favorite pieces. I followed care instructions precisely and it shrank dramatically. Dressbarn won't refund/credit me for it or..."
- "I went to arco store #42755 carwash twice and my car came out dirty both times. The cashier refuse to give me a refund and told me that..."