Rented a car at Green Motion Car Hire Riga a little over four months ago. When I delivered the car, I was told everything was fine. Four months later they withdrew 471.65 EUR from my card. I received an email with some photos of a small scratch, and a receipt for the repair. The repair was in Lithuanian (not Latvian). Using Google Translate, this is what was listed in the receipt:
- Door trim
- Door glass
- Triangular glass
- Windshield wipers
- Wheel arch
- Basic side film bonding
- Basic side film sticking complemented
- Bumper casing
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "First off i'm a 17 year old guy. I have a 2005 Hyundai Tiburon GT and needed tires badly, I have a friend who referred me to "Rent a Wheel"..."
- "I rented a car from Green Motion Edinburgh Airport in May. It had a 1.5mm stretch on the windshield and they changed me for GBP 96.00 for the "damage"...."
- "I booked a car for 40 hours. Opel Corsa, with 155000 km. I picked it up at 23:00 on a dark parking. The car has a million of scratches and..."
- "They do not stand behind their products. Purchased chain saw it ran for less than 2 minutes and froze up and they said nothing they could do. DO NOT BUY..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "I woke up this morning to find my truck like this the manager from Rent A Wheel decided to come by my house late at night and remove the valve..."
- "I purchased a blond wig that was on sale at 40$. The wig I received did not look anything near the one I ordered. It was way too long, no..."
- "When one thought the content on Thai Visa couldn't get any more bigoted and racist, it appears now in addition to the normal Thai bashing by the old white men..."
- "This company is a scam, making big business out of- if sending order at all- sending buyers trash fabric. They have been around for a while- and people really should..."