1.6
Additional Fees
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

I rented a Mercede Vito but was told the car was not ready. They offered a VW Transporter at GBP175 more for the rental period. Have no choice but to accept since a 8 seater automatic mini van is hard to find.

The car vibrated violently at 60mph or above. I had to call road side assistance after 2 hours. All 4 tyres were found clogged with mud on the inside rim. The road side assistance technician said the car should have never been rented out in such condition. My first day of the trip was wasted.

Worse, I dented the side panel of the mini van. I had a garage quoted on the repair and it was under GBP1,000. When I returned the car, Green Motion charged me the maximum excess of GBP2,500 saying they would refund any money left after repair. I chased for 2 months for the actual cost. No answer.

I am still waiting to hear from my travel insurance company.

Do NOT rent from this company no matter how cheap they are. I think they use agent such as Indigo Car Hire and Car Trawler. Avoid these two companies as well.

Product or Service Mentioned: Green Motion Volkswagen Car Rental.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Quality and condition of car, Excess they charged, Poor customer services, Unjustified demands at return of the car.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 16, 2016.

Comments