Edinburgh, Scotland
2.0
Additional Fees

I rented a car from Green Motion Edinburgh Airport in May. It had a 1.5mm stretch on the windshield and they changed me for GBP 96.00 for the "damage". In fact, they did not show me any clauses (and there were nothing at the back of the contract) during the course of the rental until when I returned my car. They just (all in a sudden) jumped and showed me a sheet of the "damage charge". The stretch was 1.5mm and basically unseen where even when we rented the car it was difficult to spot.

I understand if the stretch is big enough to impair other drivers, I would need to take the responsibility. However, with a stretch of 1.5mm, and that I was not informed about such charged, I felt like it was a scam.

Review about: Green Motion Car Rental.

Reason of review: Felt like scam on the spot.

Had an Experience with Green Motion?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Green Motion Toyota Car Rental Review Green Motion "One month ago similar situation happened to me. I was shocked after got email about scratch on a car, they attached me pictures, but honestly, I couldn't see any scratches..." Read more Green Motion - Cuidado!! Estafadores profesionales!! Green Motion "Alquilamos una furgoneta para siete personas en la oficina de Green Motion en Edimburgo. El vehí*** cumplió *** las expectativas, el problema vino cuando lo devolvimos... Una mañana descubrimos un..." Read more Green Motion - Feeling utterly mugged! Green Motion "Returned a Fiat 500 Lounge to GreenMotion at Stansted today after a two day rental and was charged £156 for the tiniest scratch on the alloy. It had been noted..." Read more Green Motion claims damage to rental car Green Motion "The car was already pretty dinged up when we rented it. But after returning we were charged $707.77 for the alleged "damage" to the car. Photos of the damage are..." Read more Saia will damage your shipments, then lie through their teeth Saia "I ordered a bunk bed for my children recently, and the seller chose to ship with Saia. I'd never dealt with them before, but after this instance I can say..." Read more Luminess Air - Great make up - quality control needs improvement Luminess Air "I bought two units a few months ago. ONE OF THE UNITS WAS FOR MY DAUGHTER. We both love the make up and find it is fast and easy to..." Read more Lazboy - Poor quality Lazboy "We purchased to recliners which cost us close to $4000. One of the chair arms has raw material showing, one leg is crooked and after only 2 weeks of very..." Read more Bad Pella support Pella "Several years ago we purchased a Pella sliding door system and had problems with the glass and later the blinds which took several calls to Pella support to get fixed...." Read more