I rented a car from Green Motion Edinburgh Airport in May. It had a 1.5mm stretch on the windshield and they changed me for GBP 96.00 for the "damage". In fact, they did not show me any clauses (and there were nothing at the back of the contract) during the course of the rental until when I returned my car. They just (all in a sudden) jumped and showed me a sheet of the "damage charge". The stretch was 1.5mm and basically unseen where even when we rented the car it was difficult to spot.
I understand if the stretch is big enough to impair other drivers, I would need to take the responsibility. However, with a stretch of 1.5mm, and that I was not informed about such charged, I felt like it was a scam.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
You May Also Like
- "I selected Payless because it was going to cost me $30 less than Enterprise at the Tampa Airport in January 2016. It took me AN HOUR AND A HALF to..."
- "Returned a Fiat 500 Lounge to GreenMotion at Stansted today after a two day rental and was charged £156 for the tiniest scratch on the alloy. It had been noted..."
- "I booked a car for 40 hours. Opel Corsa, with 155000 km. I picked it up at 23:00 on a dark parking. The car has a million of scratches and..."
- "I visited New York in March 2016 and I bought a pair of Converse. I keep them in the box. The stitching started to come away and now the hole..."
- "This complaint has 3 steps: Step 1. I thought I bought an expensive leather jacket for my daughter who told me about it on the last day of the..."
- "Ordered a gaming mouse, after 11 days no notice of dispatch, so I look to contact them. I can't look at my order as the site no longer recognises..."
- "In 18 months time they burned up my yard the first year, I suffered the embarrassment of a dirt front yard for the whole summer 2015. They came back in..."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."
- " Attention: CEO: Beryl Raff CFO: Laura Kirsner COO: Joyce Hrinya Regarding Account Number: 480213852429 XX I purchased some jewelry from your company on July 17, 2014, and August 6,..."