I rented a car from Green Motion Edinburgh Airport in May. It had a 1.5mm stretch on the windshield and they changed me for GBP 96.00 for the "damage". In fact, they did not show me any clauses (and there were nothing at the back of the contract) during the course of the rental until when I returned my car. They just (all in a sudden) jumped and showed me a sheet of the "damage charge". The stretch was 1.5mm and basically unseen where even when we rented the car it was difficult to spot.
I understand if the stretch is big enough to impair other drivers, I would need to take the responsibility. However, with a stretch of 1.5mm, and that I was not informed about such charged, I felt like it was a scam.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
You May Also Like
- "First off i'm a 17 year old guy. I have a 2005 Hyundai Tiburon GT and needed tires badly, I have a friend who referred me to "Rent a Wheel"..."
- "Booked a 5 day rental from Payless Car Rental at an offsite airport location (Toronto Pearson International) through Expedia. A few days later I checked Priceline and found an..."
- "We recently rented a car from Enterprise, but did NOT purchase their insurance - HUGE mistake. While doing the inspection with the representative before we left with the car,..."
- "I went through a dummy order process of a Team Valor iPhone 5s case on TeeChip to see the costs including p&p, the order process never told me the p&p..."
- "I purchased a shark vacuem cleaner some months ago. I live on my own so as you can imagine certainly not used excessively. Put my vacuem on this..."
- "My mother is starting her cancer treatment this week, so I ordered her a bouquet of her favorites; sunflowers. See the photo I attached. My mother Facetimed me when she..."
- "I renewed plan from Verizon in July keeping the plan the same including what i was being charged. Offered "free upgrade" to 100/100 internet. Told the bill would be the..."
- "I have been a long time consumer of Newegg off on on for years, and have recently cheered them on the fight against Patent trolls. But recently I ordered..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."