2.0
Additional Fees

I rented a car from Green Motion Edinburgh Airport in May. It had a 1.5mm stretch on the windshield and they changed me for GBP 96.00 for the "damage". In fact, they did not show me any clauses (and there were nothing at the back of the contract) during the course of the rental until when I returned my car. They just (all in a sudden) jumped and showed me a sheet of the "damage charge". The stretch was 1.5mm and basically unseen where even when we rented the car it was difficult to spot.

I understand if the stretch is big enough to impair other drivers, I would need to take the responsibility. However, with a stretch of 1.5mm, and that I was not informed about such charged, I felt like it was a scam.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "felt like scam on the spot" of green motion car rental and associated monetary loss in the amount of $96. Green Motion needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned green motion car rental in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Green Motion.

Had an Experience with Green Motion?

Comments