Green Motion - Rip off merchants and scammers DO NOT HIRE FROM THIS CARHIRE COMPANY
We hired a car in July 2015 and upon returning the car on a Saturday evening the customer service agent went straight to the passenger side front wheel and pointed to a small black scuff on the alloy wheel and accused us of damaging the wheel.
After a stand off for nearly 30 mins we refused to sign to say we had damaged the wheel we left for the airport.
On returning to Dublin I checked my credit card account and I was shocked to see that they had charged us over €700. For the alleged damage to the alloy wheel.
We were threatened intimated and bullied by the customer service agent when we returned the car.
I would advise anyone thinking of using this company for car hire to stay well clear they are not very nice people.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a new Ford and opted for some after market work to be done by the dealership. They offered to rent me a car at an in house..."
- "I booked a car for 40 hours. Opel Corsa, with 155000 km. I picked it up at 23:00 on a dark parking. The car has a million of scratches and..."
- "I was charged for 350 euros after returning a car for a single "stonechip" almost impossible to see (though it was a matter of seconds for the guy there). Even..."
- "I ordered a tempered glass screen protector. I didn't realize it was coming from China, but was prepared to be patient. took 2 weeks to arrive and then was completely..."
- "DON'T use them. I placed my order using PAYPAL on Nov 12. Stupidly, I thought these would be Thanksgiving outfits ... then Christmas ... THEN VALENTINE'S. They have NO customer..."
- "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..."
- "It is with regret for now we are unable to post our identities’ as we all pray to God our day will come soon, we collectively succeed in suing for..."
- "Bought the new all blacks singlet and after one wash following the correct instructions it's coming apart !! ..."
- "DeVere Group has today published a completely unattributed "news" story on their website claiming that relatives of passengers on the missing MH370 flight had successfully called the passengers phones and..."