Green Motion - Rip off merchants and scammers DO NOT HIRE FROM THIS CARHIRE COMPANY
We hired a car in July 2015 and upon returning the car on a Saturday evening the customer service agent went straight to the passenger side front wheel and pointed to a small black scuff on the alloy wheel and accused us of damaging the wheel.
After a stand off for nearly 30 mins we refused to sign to say we had damaged the wheel we left for the airport.
On returning to Dublin I checked my credit card account and I was shocked to see that they had charged us over €700. For the alleged damage to the alloy wheel.
We were threatened intimated and bullied by the customer service agent when we returned the car.
I would advise anyone thinking of using this company for car hire to stay well clear they are not very nice people.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On 6/18/2013 I rented a car with Enterprise. I did an initial inspection of the car and was asked by the salesman if I wanted insurance through Enterprise or..."
- " I write to get your advice on a car rental and subsequent deduction of charges which are on dispute On the 20th Of January we hired a vehicle from..."
- "Green Motion is a complete scam. They are setup to rip off foreigners. I returned the car in perfect condition. Three days later, I received a note from Green..."
- "To whom it may concern, My name is Daiva Gelciene, a consistent customer of your brand for many years. I always thought that your brand offered only the highest quality products..."
- "I bought the six pack of Oreo cookies (original) and it was put together backwards with a dot of cream inside, I am not standing for this. I paided for..."
- "This is not an anonymous posting; the complaints made against the unscrupulous duo Khadiyjah and Vergil D Perryman Jr and their various dubious and corrupt companies, under the banner of..."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."
- "Had my UP2 for 8 months when the band broke, split in two. Filed a claim in Sept. '16 and was told they would replace within 3-4 weeks. As with..."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."