I picked up a Honda jazz from this company yesterday and the young man pointed out one small scratch on the car, he marked it on the rental agreement and said that there were a couple of other smaller marks but they were too small to worry about, today I returned it and another man (Abdul)checked it and noticed a couple of tiny marks, they were so small you could hardly see them and he said I wouldn't be charged for anything, I was just leaving the office with Abdul, to be dropped to the airport when another man in the office who overhead our conversation and who is also the owners brother, insisted on looking at the car, he said that he was awfully sorry but I would have to pay for the damage and quoted £286, as they had taken £300 deposit on my credit card I was pretty helpless to argue, I know the marks did not happen while the car was with me, and besides, the marks would easily be removed with a cloth and maybe a spot of Tcut.. I am raging. I told them that they were ripping me off and I refused to sign to agree to the damage, I am going to try to get my credit card company to help me..
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Honda Jazz Rental
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "At first rent a wheel in east las vegas nv. Was polite ,willing to help,friendly, i hit a pothole and ruined 1 tire ,i went in to get one tire he..."
- "First off i'm a 17 year old guy. I have a 2005 Hyundai Tiburon GT and needed tires badly, I have a friend who referred me to "Rent a Wheel"..."
- "When I returned the car they said that I was responsible for a scuff mark on the tire. They charged me 166 English Pounds or approximately $255.00 to cover this..."
- "NOTE: This review is NOT a complaint about *** Crown! I ordered a dress from *** crown about 3 weeks ago and stupidly, never read the bad reviews such as the..."
- "Earth Power Group is a subsidiary of Earth Power International, a “next generation” of scammers and swindlers for renewable energy companies and we are providers of the perfect scams within..."
- "DeVere Group has today published a completely unattributed "news" story on their website claiming that relatives of passengers on the missing MH370 flight had successfully called the passengers phones and..."
- "I first spoke with chat agent Peter. He gave me the part numbers of the LED headlights that supposedly fit my Subaru. I made the purchase and three..."
- "After paying over $100 for a new pair of Nike Air Max, wearing them for less than 3 weeks, both left and right shoes delaminated at the rubber sole. What..."
- "I went to arco store #42755 carwash twice and my car came out dirty both times. The cashier refuse to give me a refund and told me that..."