Green Motion - Review about Honda Jazz Rental from Dublin, Dublin

I picked up a Honda jazz from this company yesterday and the young man pointed out one small scratch on the car, he marked it on the rental agreement and said that there were a couple of other smaller marks but they were too small to worry about, today I returned it and another man (Abdul)checked it and noticed a couple of tiny marks, they were so small you could hardly see them and he said I wouldn't be charged for anything, I was just leaving the office with Abdul, to be dropped to the airport when another man in the office who overhead our conversation and who is also the owners brother, insisted on looking at the car, he said that he was awfully sorry but I would have to pay for the damage and quoted £286, as they had taken £300 deposit on my credit card I was pretty helpless to argue, I know the marks did not happen while the car was with me, and besides, the marks would easily be removed with a cloth and maybe a spot of Tcut.. I am raging. I told them that they were ripping me off and I refused to sign to agree to the damage, I am going to try to get my credit card company to help me..

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.