Green Motion - Problems at heathrow, CAUTION " watch for this return car damaged" scam
The car being hired was given to us in the dark and wet, when we returned it the person checked it and said the drivers door was damaged, there was no sign of any damage on this door and we took photos to prove it to them.
They became aggressive and 4 people behind the reception desk shouted in Chorus and demanded anything upto £1000, they would let me know later on.... nice attitude.
This was obviously an insurance scam against customers with oversees addresses, ours is in Hong Kong
We took Green Motion to the Car hire Industry standards BVRLA and fought them for months, we continued to get aggressive e mails and threats from their CEO Marc Lee,
we ignored these threats and contacted the following organization
The legal and Policy Department | | BVRLA
Direct Tel: 01494 545715 |
email: Complaint@bvrla.co.uk | www.bvrla.co.uk
we did receive a satisfactory repayment from this organization, DONT LET GREEN MOTION CONTINUE TO GET AWAY WITH THIS, GO FOR THEM
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Their attitude
- Obvious customer rip off
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Car Rental
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I rented a Mercede Vito but was told the car was not ready. They offered a VW Transporter at GBP175 more for the rental period. Have no choice but to..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "Got a car at Luton Airport GM while raining and couldn't check it thoroughly. When I returned it they found these scratches and charged me 688 GBP! And the GM..."
- "Bonjour les amis (es), Moi j'ai acheté une montre téléphone intelligente avec la fente pour puce. Elle est impeccable ! Elle fonctionne parfaitement. C'est vrais que le délais de livraison..."
- "DON'T use them. I placed my order using PAYPAL on Nov 12. Stupidly, I thought these would be Thanksgiving outfits ... then Christmas ... THEN VALENTINE'S. They have NO customer..."
- "I purchased tickets online and I was unable to return the tickets 1 hour before the show started. The website had an error and it did not allow me to..."