Green Motion - Problems at heathrow, CAUTION " watch for this return car damaged" scam
The car being hired was given to us in the dark and wet, when we returned it the person checked it and said the drivers door was damaged, there was no sign of any damage on this door and we took photos to prove it to them.
They became aggressive and 4 people behind the reception desk shouted in Chorus and demanded anything upto £1000, they would let me know later on.... nice attitude.
This was obviously an insurance scam against customers with oversees addresses, ours is in Hong Kong
We took Green Motion to the Car hire Industry standards BVRLA and fought them for months, we continued to get aggressive e mails and threats from their CEO Marc Lee,
we ignored these threats and contacted the following organization
The legal and Policy Department | | BVRLA
Direct Tel: 01494 545715 |
email: Complaint@bvrla.co.uk | www.bvrla.co.uk
we did receive a satisfactory repayment from this organization, DONT LET GREEN MOTION CONTINUE TO GET AWAY WITH THIS, GO FOR THEM
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Their attitude
- Obvious customer rip off
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Car Rental
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I booked throught the Ryanair site to Stansted airport. For start, it toked me about 1:30h to get the car... it seams exaggeration... but is not and I will explain. First the..."
- "This happened to us in Cancun at the airport terminal. When they gave us the car, unfortunately we did not do a thoroughly inspection and when we return it they..."
- " rented a car over the Christmas / New Year period and used them as they were local and - as they were in the London Hilton - I assumed..."
- "I got a Tee Shirt instead of a Hoodie I ordered and I haven't gotten anything back from then other than canned responses. The hoodie was a XL Men's hoodie...."
- "Maybe I can type better this time. Valen, purchased in September of 2010, sent to the rainbow bridge, December 08,2016. Dying from liver failure due to his intestines leaking into..."
- " I purchased a puppy from Petland South Semoran in October 2016. I paid 2,400 Needless to say I fell in love with my puppy the moment I saw him. So..."