Returned a car on 6/22/17, it was inspected and found to be as rented with no damage. I took their available damage insurance, and had a secondary damage policy.

They immediately charged a $300 deposit on my credit card when we accepted the car on 6/18, and immediately charged us for the rental costs. Now it has been 16 days and they still have not removed the $300 deposit charge, even though they were immediately able to apply it. They are, in essence, using our money to make additional monies, most likely in over-night deposit accounts. When I contacted them on 7/6/17 I was told they would look into it and get back to me in 5 to 7 days.

Other car rental agencies return the deposit in 5 days on average, these people hold onto your money for as long as possible. I did find out they are located in the UK and do not own any of their own vehicles. They rent out other companies vehicles, i.e.

Economy, Budget etc. I would recommend going to these companies directly rather than working with a questionable third party company.

Review about: Green Motion Renault Car Rental.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments