Returned a car on 6/22/17, it was inspected and found to be as rented with no damage.I took their available damage insurance, and had a secondary damage policy.

They immediately charged a $300 deposit on my credit card when we accepted the car on 6/18, and immediately charged us for the rental costs. Now it has been 16 days and they still have not removed the $300 deposit charge, even though they were immediately able to apply it. They are, in essence, using our money to make additional monies, most likely in over-night deposit accounts. When I contacted them on 7/6/17 I was told they would look into it and get back to me in 5 to 7 days.

Other car rental agencies return the deposit in 5 days on average, these people hold onto your money for as long as possible. I did find out they are located in the UK and do not own any of their own vehicles. They rent out other companies vehicles, i.e.

Economy, Budget etc.I would recommend going to these companies directly rather than working with a questionable third party company.

Review about: Green Motion Renault Car Rental.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Green Motion?

Comments