1.1
Additional Fees
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

When my flight landed at midnight waiting 45 minutes on hold, No answer. Seems there phone lines go to an answering service.

Every other customer was complaing about the same issue. When I arrive Miss Rojas was very nice forgot to give me my rental keys, though. She didnt really explain the insurance price, she just said 3 types, standard, premium and I dont even know the 3 one. I went with standard at 29.99 aday.

When I was at the hotel a person backed up to me denting the car. Here's where things get VERY WEIRD!!! I was on the phone trying to call them after 1/2 hour, 2-3 times, No surprise there. I hung up, After 3 hours I finally got through.

I told them about the incident and They swiped my card for $2000 dollars without telling me. When I returned the vehicle, I mention some hit me that I had to let the supervisor know. She got the manager some young short girl with a chip on her shoulder and a bad attitude with some 6 inch heels who thought she was going to the club that lied to me. She said I HAD TO PAY $1000 for the damages.

I DIDNT REALIZE SHE WAS ALSO A MECHANIC APPRAISER TOO!!! I said, I dont have that money in my account. She mentioned she swiped it for $500 once and then $ 500 again. I said are you kidding me!!!

She said no it went through, YEAH RIGHT!!! What the heck!! Who gave her the authority, that must be the policy. When I called the bank, the bank stated they attempted to collect $2000 2 hours before returning the car.

But NOTHING for $500 as she stated.They made a big deal about I had to have a police report. When I gave them the report it seems they didnt care about it nor read it and said Florida is a No fault state!! My agent said that does not apply to this. If someone hits you, you have to pay, apparently the standard insurance did not apply because of the $2000 deductible, NOW , They have to go after the person who hit me, insurance.

Im an honest person, she lied to me with a straight face, Devilish, I should have just dropped off the car and left. Because when they went to look at the damages the parking guys outside had already parked the car. So I had to wait again for them to retrive the vehicle. Oh, and if I wanted to rent the car an extra day the cost would of been $158 dollars for one day!!

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!! THE TOTAL was $1,142. Now,,I have to get a lawyer to fight them because all they want is there money.They dont care about you, No customer friendliness here. The bank had to stop my card because of suspicious, fraudlent activity of them swiping all this money.

I told them I did not have but they don't care. Beware of these So called cheap companies. Green Motion, I never even heard of them. I would Never rent from here again.

Its better to go with a reputable company like Alamo, Budget or enterprise who dont lie to you. UNBELIEVABLE!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Green Motion Car Rental.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 05.

Comments

I just dont get it.. they have been going at it for 8 years..How can they still be in buisness??

Unbelievable renters beware!!