Featured

We reserved our Green Motion car online and didn't think to check reviews...sadly, because clearly our experience is their standard business practice.

It took 45 minutes AFTER getting to the desk to get the car we reserved because their system was all handwritten papers and file cabinets, like it was 1970 and not 2013.

Because of the frustration I wasn't careful on the checkout inspection and thought the car looked fine...but when we returned the assistant manager gave it the most FANATIC inspection I have EVER seen...including running his finger along the hubcap to feel for scratches! He found 'damage' in the form of a small scuff on the underside of the plastic bumper and took another 20 minutes to work through the process.

The estimate for the 'damage' is £447...check the attached picture and see the teeny white lines on the bottom of the bumper.

Review about: Green Motion Car Rental.

Had an Experience with Green Motion?

Comments

London, England, United Kingdom #797287

Thats looks like a pretty clear damage to me. you wouldn't give back your mates car with a scuff like that so why should a rental company tolerate it.

We had the same experience.We rented at night after it took us an hour to get to Holiday Inn because they don't have a shuttle and you are on your own.

I did not notice some scuff marks on the tire rim at night and they did during the day after their extreme inspection.And billed me 300 pounds-- any suggestions?