Green Motion - Inefficiency and Extortion: Worst Car Rental Experience in 20 Years
We reserved our Green Motion car online and didn't think to check reviews...sadly, because clearly our experience is their standard business practice.
It took 45 minutes AFTER getting to the desk to get the car we reserved because their system was all handwritten papers and file cabinets, like it was 1970 and not 2013.
Because of the frustration I wasn't careful on the checkout inspection and thought the car looked fine...but when we returned the assistant manager gave it the most FANATIC inspection I have EVER seen...including running his finger along the hubcap to feel for scratches! He found 'damage' in the form of a small scuff on the underside of the plastic bumper and took another 20 minutes to work through the process.
The estimate for the 'damage' is £447...check the attached picture and see the teeny white lines on the bottom of the bumper.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Car Rental
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "My parents and I took Megabus from Bristol to London and we have had the worst experience EVER. A group of barbarians (from the jungle/forest) were shouting throughout the journey..."
- "I flew from Oakland to Burbank on Mother's Day 2015. I read the inflight entertainment guide in the seat back and shared the information contained therein with the man..."
- "When my 75 year old grandmother, Alexandra, bought tickets to travel by Amtrak from Washington to Montreal she never thought that this trip would became a nightmare and would cost..."
- "I bought a Gengar crewneck for 72 dollars in october - 2016. They said there was about 1 month shipping time because they are a small company with many customers...."
- "Well I took my shih tzu in for his haircut came back to get him wasn't great but didn't care I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "I sent 5 packages from Spain to UK in Sep 2011. Four of them were electronics (computer and accessories) packaged in their original boxes with the proper protectors (original DELL..."
- "If you're job searching, Entry level jobs for "Direct Marketing" and "Outsourced Marketing" companies are scams. I got scammed into one - I worked for 12 hours a day, 6 days..."
- "I have bought countless pairs of Skechers over the years and I love them for their comfort. I have just had foot surgery so need very comfortable shoes so bought..."