3.0
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

Car rental September 7 - 12th 2017. October 26th got an email saying a traffic violation was received ( when, what, date, no information stated) Had 48 HOURS to reply to AVOID higher charges but would take 94 euro to transfer our information and deal with Traffic VIOLATION UK.

IS this REAL ?? Why 48 hours? Why no evidence of the violation????

Was it not possible OR a good idea or a sensible move to PROVE what this statement says by sending an attachment ??? As we lived in London for over 10 years, we were extremely conscious of the speed limit & only used the car to drive from Stansted to Newbury Park London return.

Reason of review: no evidence of violation but wanting 94 euro to deal with the said issue.

Preferred solution: need evidence please BEFORE paying 94 euro.

I liked: Shuttle bus service.

I didn't like: Checking car on collection in almost pure darkness, Bad signage for shuttle bus.

Comments

norey

The Holiday Inn in Newbury Park corresponded with all my issues until it was pointed out they need to refund me and then they have completely ignored 5 emails from me. Now its the legal route.

The’Traffic violation’ was for the hotel car park on the 11th Sept. I was charged and paid for the car park from Sept 7 - 12th !!!

Greenmotion now say it’s up to me to recover their €94 charge through the hotel & carpark company,,,,, the hotel say Greenmotion need to refund me !!! Not finished yet....