Don't ever use car rental company greenmotion(economy car rental) had worst experience w them. They are very tricky and arrogant

They wanna charge more money than booking price , not saying that car was not ready by time we arrived,

when we returned the car , guy found a scratch on the wheel and asked to pay like 140£ ( he even didn't look the whole car he went straight down to the wheel as he knows there is something;)

This scratch was before we rent a car , and you can't notice that small scratch on the wheel cuz there is tone of those! That's how they are making a money!

I m not sure if you can find anything even on that picture , but they did!!!!)))))

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Green Motion and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about green motion car rental at Green Motion was customer service, extra charges and damage charging policy Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Green Motion.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Rentals category for more informed decision or compare Green Motion to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Green Motion?

Comments