Don't ever use car rental company greenmotion(economy car rental) had worst experience w them. They are very tricky and arrogant

They wanna charge more money than booking price , not saying that car was not ready by time we arrived,

when we returned the car , guy found a scratch on the wheel and asked to pay like 140£ ( he even didn't look the whole car he went straight down to the wheel as he knows there is something;)

This scratch was before we rent a car , and you can't notice that small scratch on the wheel cuz there is tone of those! That's how they are making a money!

I m not sure if you can find anything even on that picture , but they did!!!!)))))

Review about: Green Motion Car Rental.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Customer service, Extra charges, Damage charging policy, I am disappointed.

Had an Experience with Green Motion?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Green Motion - We had to buy a new clutch and pay for a hire car while it was done Green Motion "We experienced mechanical problem from the outset as the clutch was clunky as we drove it away. Clutch subsequently failed and the awful thing was I had my 83 year..." Read more Green Motion - Fraudulent Car Hire Companie Green Motion "I booked a car for 40 hours. Opel Corsa, with 155000 km. I picked it up at 23:00 on a dark parking. The car has a million of scratches and..." Read more Green Motion - Never Rent a Car from Greenmotion Green Motion "Two scratches on the car cost 621 euro to repair (see attached pictures). Which is an outrageous amount of money in Poland where I rented the car. I am pretty..." Read more Green Motion Rental Cars- Scammers !! Green Motion "DO NOT RENT FROM THEM !! TOTAL SCAMS!! I arrived to pick up my rental car which I had paid for in-full on line, only to arrive to customers arguing..." Read more Dollar Rent A Car - Obscene "Cleaning Charge" Dollar Rent A Car "Rented a car from LGA Dollar Rent A Car facility (LaGuardia in New York). Rental contract mentions NOTHING about any special animal cleaning services required. In fact only mention of..." Read more A Brighter Tomorrow - Yelp Sucks A Brighter Tomorrow "I sent in a negative review about Yelp not being available to customers but being available 24-Hours a day to people who spend money on advertising money. The sales agents..." Read more Bad Pella support Pella "Several years ago we purchased a Pella sliding door system and had problems with the glass and later the blinds which took several calls to Pella support to get fixed...." Read more Wigsbuy - MY WIGS HUMAN HAIR WIG IS WRONG COLOR. Wigsbuy "hello.to wigsbuy human wig about 2 months ago.and have been trying for 2 months to tell you,that the wig I received wasit the right color,and the net wasit what I..." Read more