Don't ever use car rental company greenmotion(economy car rental) had worst experience w them. They are very tricky and arrogant

Related: Green Motion - Dont wast your time

They wanna charge more money than booking price , not saying that car was not ready by time we arrived,

when we returned the car , guy found a scratch on the wheel and asked to pay like 140£ ( he even didn't look the whole car he went straight down to the wheel as he knows there is something;)

This scratch was before we rent a car , and you can't notice that small scratch on the wheel cuz there is tone of those! That's how they are making a money!

I m not sure if you can find anything even on that picture , but they did!!!!)))))

Review about: Car Rental.

I didn't like: Customer service, Extra charges, Damage charging policy, I am disappointed.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Green Motion Car Rental
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Green Motion?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Green Motion Toyota Car Rental Review Green Motion "One month ago similar situation happened to me. I was shocked after got email about scratch on a car, they attached me pictures, but honestly, I couldn't see any scratches..." Read more Green Motion - Cuidado!! Estafadores profesionales!! Green Motion "Alquilamos una furgoneta para siete personas en la oficina de Green Motion en Edimburgo. El vehí*** cumplió *** las expectativas, el problema vino cuando lo devolvimos... Una mañana descubrimos un..." Read more Green Motion - Never Rent a Car from Greenmotion Green Motion "Two scratches on the car cost 621 euro to repair (see attached pictures). Which is an outrageous amount of money in Poland where I rented the car. I am pretty..." Read more Avoid Green Motion car rental Green Motion "Got a car at Luton Airport GM while raining and couldn't check it thoroughly. When I returned it they found these scratches and charged me 688 GBP! And the GM..." Read more Gallagher Bassett - Absolute disgrace Gallagher Bassett "It has been a complete total circus! I was paid pittance to what I'm owed. Took 4 years to get anything. Total ignorance and runaround. As far as I'm concerned..." Read more DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON ROCA LABS & DON KARL JURAVIN Roca Labs "Roca labs and it's owner continue to spew out craziness and are still selling BOGUS weight loss products that have been proven by the government and Juravin's own admission; not..." Read more TruGreen Ruined My Beautiful Lawn Trugreen "I have been with TruGreen for one year. I had a lot of weeds so entered a year-long contract with them. The first technician did not spray the entire yard,..." Read more Dhgate - Seller Zoom174 - Order NO:335643019 - I never received my package :( it is more than 90 days and now I can not raise a dispute) Dhgate - Seller Zoom174 "Order NO:335643019 - I never received my package!! Now, it is more than 90 days and now I can not raise a dispute) and I tried to contact the seller..." Read more