Additional Fees

We returned our car earlier today and as soon as we landed in London we received an email detailing 850 EURO's worth of non existing damages which you cannot even see on the photos sent.One of them is from underneath of the front bumper and you would have had to crawl under the car in order to see it.

The car was filthy at the time of pick up so the microscopic damage mentioned in the email could not have possibly been seen by us and we definitely did not cause it as we only had the car for 4 days and it was parked on a private drive during that time. The person who we left the car with before our flight back from Warsaw refused to complete a check. We have cacelled our credit card straight away as we do not want to be charged for damages we did not cause.

I will happily attend a court day if they insist.I have rented a number of cars and vans in the past and never had this problem before, I will definitely stick to well known companies with a decent feedback in the future.

Review about: Green Motion Car Rental.

Reason of review: charges for bogus damages.

Preferred solution: claim to be dropped immidiately.

I didn't like: Bogus charges, Customer service, Unfair charges, Poor location, Dirty car given, I received a different car to the one i ordered, Bogus claims of damage.

Comments

Hello,

I had exactly same experience.Hired car on 2 Dec.

Returned it on 5th December. I shall also fight this company.

Contact me on ndesh2008@gmail.com so we can help each other.

Best regards