3.6

One month ago similar situation happened to me. I was shocked after got email about scratch on a car, they attached me pictures, but honestly, I couldn't see any scratches on a car.

I've written the answer back. Then I got back email with sorry and that no damages was found after my rental period. But, after 3 weeks I have got email again with notification of damage charge, and they took nearly 300€ from my credit card. This story does not have end yet.

I will do everything to get money back. PEOPLE DON'T RENT A CAR FROM GREEN MOTION!!!

Jurgita82 wrote the review because of problems with payment at Green Motion and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Green Motion to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Green Motion and green motion toyota car rental for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments