Santa Cruz De Tenerife, Canary Islands

I recently became another victim of this scam - Charged £192 for an, almost, invisible alloy wheel trim scratch that I did not cause. Avoid this company.

I booked via Holiday Autos - It is time they protected their customers by deleting Green Motion from their suppliers list.

Fortunately I took the optional excess protection insurance from AXA so anticipate getting my money refunded.

Yours is just one website where you can read all about GM's dishonesty.

Just Google and see it all. The most damning is an article in The Guardian newspaper - October 31st 2015.

Or try the 1 star ratings on this one - https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/greenmotion.co.uk

Even Trip Advisor join in.

Review about: Green Motion Car Rental.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Had an Experience with Green Motion?

Comments

Susie

I have had an identical problem at Stansted today £156 for a tiny mark.I've raised it as a dispute with my credit card company.

If they take me to Court I doubt they'll win.Only problem is they make you sign a form confirming the damage before you can leave and with a plane to catch...........

Green Motion at Reykjavik Airport not to be trusted Green Motion "We rented an old beat up Jeep Grand Cherokee at Keflavik Intl Airport on March 16, 2016 and returned it on March 29, 2016. When we returned it, the guy..." Read more Green Motion Car Rental Review from North York, Ontario Green Motion "These indian guys are a fraud... I have hired cars from different companies all over the world i have not see one as bad as Greenmotion located at 7 Kelfield..." Read more Green Motion - Never Rent a Car from Greenmotion Green Motion "Two scratches on the car cost 621 euro to repair (see attached pictures). Which is an outrageous amount of money in Poland where I rented the car. I am pretty..." Read more Green Motion claims damage to rental car Green Motion "The car was already pretty dinged up when we rented it. But after returning we were charged $707.77 for the alleged "damage" to the car. Photos of the damage are..." Read more Colonial Van Lines - Do yourself a favor and just rent a POD Colonial Van Lines "The process started out fine. I worked with Andrew in the sales department and he assured me repeatedly that they always overestimate the weight of everything so that there are..." Read more Crystal Springs Water - STAY AWAY FROM DS SERVICES of AMERICA WATER COMPANY Crystal Springs Water "DS Services of America, or in this case Crystal Springs Water is the worst company on the planet. They have the worst company rating in the nation. Go check the..." Read more Cyanic Solution - I GOT A JOB FROM CYANIC -IT SOLUTIONS.... FOR ACCENTURE with 2.5pa Cyanic Solution "HELLO, i got a call from cyanic solutions stating it campus... after going there they made me write the exam/test on Cprogramming after 4 days i got mail stating of..." Read more Country Financial - Very bad Country Financial "My car got hit they giving me the the runaround don't want to give me a rental and I've been calling and not very cooperative very very disappointed in country..." Read more