Santa Cruz De Tenerife, Canary Islands

I recently became another victim of this scam - Charged £192 for an, almost, invisible alloy wheel trim scratch that I did not cause. Avoid this company.

I booked via Holiday Autos - It is time they protected their customers by deleting Green Motion from their suppliers list.

Fortunately I took the optional excess protection insurance from AXA so anticipate getting my money refunded.

Yours is just one website where you can read all about GM's dishonesty.

Just Google and see it all. The most damning is an article in The Guardian newspaper - October 31st 2015.

Or try the 1 star ratings on this one - https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/greenmotion.co.uk

Even Trip Advisor join in.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of green motion car rental. Green Motion needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned green motion car rental in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Green Motion.

Had an Experience with Green Motion?

Comments

I have had an identical problem at Stansted today £156 for a tiny mark.I've raised it as a dispute with my credit card company.

If they take me to Court I doubt they'll win.Only problem is they make you sign a form confirming the damage before you can leave and with a plane to catch...........