Santa Cruz De Tenerife, Canary Islands

I recently became another victim of this scam - Charged £192 for an, almost, invisible alloy wheel trim scratch that I did not cause. Avoid this company.

Related: Green Motion Car Rental Review from Dublin, Dublin

I booked via Holiday Autos - It is time they protected their customers by deleting Green Motion from their suppliers list.

Fortunately I took the optional excess protection insurance from AXA so anticipate getting my money refunded.

Yours is just one website where you can read all about GM's dishonesty.

Just Google and see it all. The most damning is an article in The Guardian newspaper - October 31st 2015.

Or try the 1 star ratings on this one - https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/greenmotion.co.uk

Even Trip Advisor join in.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Green Motion Car Rental
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Green Motion?

Comments

Susie

I have had an identical problem at Stansted today £156 for a tiny mark.I've raised it as a dispute with my credit card company.

If they take me to Court I doubt they'll win.Only problem is they make you sign a form confirming the damage before you can leave and with a plane to catch...........