I recently became another victim of this scam - Charged £192 for an, almost, invisible alloy wheel trim scratch that I did not cause. Avoid this company.
I booked via Holiday Autos - It is time they protected their customers by deleting Green Motion from their suppliers list.
Fortunately I took the optional excess protection insurance from AXA so anticipate getting my money refunded.
Yours is just one website where you can read all about GM's dishonesty.
Just Google and see it all. The most damning is an article in The Guardian newspaper - October 31st 2015.
Or try the 1 star ratings on this one - https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/greenmotion.co.uk
Even Trip Advisor join in.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I picked up a Honda jazz from this company yesterday and the young man pointed out one small scratch on the car, he marked it on the rental agreement and..."
- "This place was recommended by a friend who only used their services once. I was very excited to rent an RV and selected a coach size. I paid for the..."
- "I booked throught the Ryanair site to Stansted airport. For start, it toked me about 1:30h to get the car... it seams exaggeration... but is not and I will explain. First the..."
- "I recently became another victim of this scam - Charged £192 for an, almost, invisible alloy wheel trim scratch that I did not cause. Avoid this company. I booked..."
- "My over all experience with this dealership since I got my 2016 Colorado four months ago. My sales experience was good they do the typical push you into stuff..."
- "I ordered a rhino PAC clutch kit from CARiD, I was concerned about only buying made in the USA parts. On the web site is has a made in the..."
- "I was reading around this site and found some disturbing reviews/comments from 800notes Users/Mods. I came across this review: freddys.pissedconsumer.com/freddys-pizza-review-from-denver-colorado-20161013936287.html I remembered seeing the name "Freddy Fazbear's" at 800notes while..."