I recently became another victim of this scam - Charged £192 for an, almost, invisible alloy wheel trim scratch that I did not cause. Avoid this company.
I booked via Holiday Autos - It is time they protected their customers by deleting Green Motion from their suppliers list.
Fortunately I took the optional excess protection insurance from AXA so anticipate getting my money refunded.
Yours is just one website where you can read all about GM's dishonesty.
Just Google and see it all. The most damning is an article in The Guardian newspaper - October 31st 2015.
Or try the 1 star ratings on this one - https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/greenmotion.co.uk
Even Trip Advisor join in.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I would like to raise a complaint regarding a damage claim from the Greenmotion company that didn't occur while we got the car and also due to the rude treatment..."
- "We reserved our Green Motion car online and didn't think to check reviews...sadly, because clearly our experience is their standard business practice. It took 45 minutes AFTER getting to..."
- "We hired a car for our holiday, from Australia, and towards the end of our holiday we heard a noise from the front wheel. We took it to Kwik-fit and..."
- "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..."
- "I saw B-Precious advertised for what looked like a great deal. A mini session with a few images for $50. The old saying Cheap is what cheap gets is so..."
- "My session at B-Precious photography had the quality like it was done on an old school phone camera. I thought I was getting a great deal since she was cheaper..."