I am tourist from Hong Kong. I hired a car from Green Motion - Heathrow on 7th Apr ( Invoice # 36390) for 3 days. During My trip, my car was hit from behind and have a scratch on the bumper. I got the full accident from the other driver and he agreed that his insurance will cover all the cost. When I return the car to Green Motion , they charged me GBP 750 and claim they will give me back once they settle with the document.

But after 2 month, they just dont reply my email, and I have no way to get back my $$.

Even they don't get the payment from the driver, the little scratch wont cost me 750 ponds.

It is so sad, as i have no way to complain as a tourist. I just found out that they got many bad record here. Hope others will learn a lesson from me.

Had an Experience with Green Motion?

Comments

Frankfurt, Hesse, Germany #738539

Do you happen to have the plate of the car? Same thing happened to me ad I would like to find out if they are charging the same scratch to everyone.

Cheers!

pursu
to Jay Kowloon, Hong Kong, Hong Kong #738843

They settled my refund after I complaint to bvrla.

Maybe you can try : http://www.bvrla.co.uk/

San Francisco, California, United States #668273

They said that I had a scratch on the bumper and also blocked my credit card for 750 GBP.They say that the scratch will cost 180 GBP to fix and they will refund the difference.

I agree they do not reply to emails and I think they pick on foreign passport holders as we cannot do anything about it.But if we review on TripAdvisor then no one will go to them.