1.2
Additional Fees
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

DO NOT RENT FROM THEM !!TOTAL SCAMS!!

I arrived to pick up my rental car which I had paid for in-full on line, only to arrive to customers arguing and yelling about their rental contract. Despite declining their insurance, since my auto insurance covers rental cars, they forced me to pay $44 more, since my credit card that I carry did not have an additional $500 more for deposit and they refused to use a debit card, even though I told them they could put the hold on immediately for the $500. They ended up listing the charge as supplemental insurance and billed me my original amount I spent online in addition the second charge. I never even saw the paperwork until afterwards, since they only have you sign a digital box, with no details about what you're signing.

The supplemental insurance cost more than the total coverage of the rental car !!

Even on the day I returned the car, I had to wait for another customer to finish yelling at them, again about the billing and the contract.This is a prevalent thing with them, apparently.

Review about: Green Motion Car Rental.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I didn't like: Deceitfulness, Car was damaged missing part half full tank error light on dash.

Comments