1, Medweckiego, 30-001 Kraków, Poland
Additional Fees
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

Looking for legal support against Green Motion!

Long story short: Car rented for a several days at Green Motion Krakow airport office. Gravel car park - fine.

Clearly marked car park spots reserved for Green Motion - forget it! Was informed that additional charge can be made to my credit card if car is returned too dirty. I made sure that night before drop off whole vehicle is washed and clean. 30km (approx 15-18miles) from my place of stay to the Green Motion Krakow airport office could make car dirty.

Anyway, car was dropped off at 6.15am on May 2nd without any damage. At 10.35pm I received seems like template email telling I scratched front door (not telling whether left or right, no photos attached) and that I am charged with 299, 23EUR + 70EUR administration fee. Automatically I denied to any accusation of damaging vehicle and as you can see at the pictures it's impossible to do it unknowingly. GM claims, quote: "Our team will be in touch with you within 14 days from this email to confirm if any charges will be made.

If you do not hear from us by this point, please contact us at ics@cs.greenmotion.com." Despite ongoing discussion with Green Motion ISC, Green Motion Krakow 'customer service' team informed me on May 6th that 341.85 GBP has been taken from my account. I have already informed Polish TV and Polish governmental institutions about this scam!

However I'm looking to issue a legal action against them. If there is anyone from you interested please let me know!

Product or Service Mentioned: Green Motion Car Rental.

I didn't like: Inflated charges for damage, Time taken to receive excess depsit, Way they steal money from people.

• Green Motion Krakow Airport