I picked up a Honda jazz from this company yesterday and the young man pointed out one small scratch on the car, he marked it on the rental agreement and said that there were a couple of other smaller marks but they were too small to worry about, today I returned it and another man (Abdul)checked it and noticed a couple of tiny marks, they were so small you could hardly see them and he said I wouldn't be charged for anything, I was just leaving the office with Abdul, to be dropped to the airport when another man in the office who overhead our conversation and who is also the owners brother, insisted on looking at the car, he said that he was awfully sorry but I would have to pay for the damage and quoted £286, as they had taken £300 deposit on my credit card I was pretty helpless to argue, I know the marks did not happen while the car was with me, and besides, the marks would easily be removed with a cloth and maybe a spot of Tcut.. I am raging. I told them that they were ripping me off and I refused to sign to agree to the damage, I am going to try to get my credit card company to help me..

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Green Motion and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Green Motion.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Rentals category for more informed decision or compare Green Motion to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Green Motion?

Comments