Do not touch with a barge pole. I rented a car from them at Gatwick and asked for a GPS to be supplied at an extra cost of £56.

This GPS did not work as it did not acquire a satellite and by this time I was already driving to Kent for a meeting. I tried to phone them on arrival in Kent but could not get through to Customer Service (Option 8). I reported the defective GPS to their agent (Matei) on return of the car to their depot at Gatwick Business Park, Horley and he advised that I would have to e-mail their Customer Services. He wrote down the e-mail address on my copy of the Rental Agreement.

He also stated that he would add notes on to their PC about the GPS not working when he completed the paperwork on-line. I have subsequently e-mailed them on 3rd, 8th & 15th May and have not had the courtesy of a response.

It is quite clear that they simply think that if they do not reply they will be able to keep my money and not address the issue. You have been warned.

Product or Service Mentioned: Green Motion Car Rental.

Comments