Green Motion Car Rental Review from North York, Ontario

46 of 376 Green Motion reviews

These indian guys are a fraud... I have hired cars from different companies all over the world i have not see one as bad as Greenmotion located at 7 Kelfield st. Toronto ON. Canada. The service is extremely poor and the staff are pathetic liars.

I was quoted a different price and was billed something completely different. Despite the fact that the displayed cost for the GPS showed CAD9.99 for the duration of the rental i was charged close to CAD40.00 for 3 day rental. I was given a partially filled tank and the girl who served me confirmed this but she wrote full tank. Upon returning the car she refused confirming she told me the car was partially full. Her lying was so obvious as she would not look at me throughout my stay in the office.

The cars are dirty and dented. I was initially given a car with rusted bonnet but for my refusal.

This company is definitely a no go in the future. The guys there are frauds and extortioner

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
46 of 376 Green Motion reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Green Motion. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Green Motion.
Filing a new complaint about
×