These indian guys are a fraud... I have hired cars from different companies all over the world i have not see one as bad as Greenmotion located at 7 Kelfield st. Toronto ON. Canada. The service is extremely poor and the staff are pathetic liars.
I was quoted a different price and was billed something completely different. Despite the fact that the displayed cost for the GPS showed CAD9.99 for the duration of the rental i was charged close to CAD40.00 for 3 day rental. I was given a partially filled tank and the girl who served me confirmed this but she wrote full tank. Upon returning the car she refused confirming she told me the car was partially full. Her lying was so obvious as she would not look at me throughout my stay in the office.
The cars are dirty and dented. I was initially given a car with rusted bonnet but for my refusal.
This company is definitely a no go in the future. The guys there are frauds and extortioner
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Veronica Winona Osterstuck (Also uses the name Veronica Neponsixterstuck) has been arrested for THEFT and was arrested again for BATTERY (DOMESTIC VIOLENCE), then arrested yet again for DUI. This..."
- "In May of 2014, through the recommendation of my insurance co., I rented a car from Enterprise while my car was being repaired. When I picked up the vehicle,..."
- "The owner of the “said” car claimed I damaged his tire, yet I have a solid witness who was with me when I dropped the car off! Just look at..."
- "Dr A. Morgan is very moody, and yells a lot! He is hard to work with as he is always complaining, yelling, and down right disrespectful to you! The manager..."
- "I ordered a dress from Light in the box.com and paid with my Credit Card. I was so excited. Then I read the horrible customer reviews; no customer service number,..."
- "My Visa card was charged twice for same Online order (1618263579). First time August 27 when I placed the order and second time September 1 when order delivered. I am..."
- "We decided to use Zerorez because they had a good reputation. We have a brand-new home (less than 4 months old) and we had some basic soiled marks in the..."
- " HP PC's - Urgent - DO NOT BUY - Rubbish After Sales. So the story is, HP agree to pick up my PC for repair when the PC has..."
- "Brand new Avenger leaks every time it rains. I bought it 6 minths ago from McGeorges RV and have had numerous leaks every time it rains. The manufacturer will not..."