1.3
Additional Fees

These indian guys are a fraud... I have hired cars from different companies all over the world i have not see one as bad as Greenmotion located at 7 Kelfield st. Toronto ON. Canada. The service is extremely poor and the staff are pathetic liars.

I was quoted a different price and was billed something completely different. Despite the fact that the displayed cost for the GPS showed CAD9.99 for the duration of the rental i was charged close to CAD40.00 for 3 day rental. I was given a partially filled tank and the girl who served me confirmed this but she wrote full tank. Upon returning the car she refused confirming she told me the car was partially full. Her lying was so obvious as she would not look at me throughout my stay in the office.

The cars are dirty and dented. I was initially given a car with rusted bonnet but for my refusal.

This company is definitely a no go in the future. The guys there are frauds and extortioner

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of green motion car rental from Green Motion and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Green Motion to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Green Motion for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Green Motion?

Comments