Doha, Doha

Rented a car out for two weeks over the Easter break, Charged £194.40 on return of vehicle and felt cheated by passing a fault that may have existed before collection. Took the car out in the dark and was raining. I was assured that the car was fine and they have done a damage report!

Upon returning the car, agent 007 went through the car pointing out the millions of scratches that were on the car but went straight for the boot and showed me a scratch that he doesn't think was on the report! Fishy!!!.

He got the assistant manager out who was exactly the same.

In a nutshell the screwed me over for £194.40. Will never be using them again

Review about: Green Motion Car Rental.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Green Motion?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Green Motion Car Rental Review from North York, Ontario Green Motion "These indian guys are a fraud... I have hired cars from different companies all over the world i have not see one as bad as Greenmotion located at 7 Kelfield..." Read more Green Motion - UNACCEPTABLE- RIP OFF Green Motion "Unacceptable - rip off I hired a Mercedes car from the East Midlands airport branch based in the Hilton Hotel Foyer. It was getting dark when I collected the car..." Read more Green Motion Rental Cars- Scammers !! Green Motion "DO NOT RENT FROM THEM !! TOTAL SCAMS!! I arrived to pick up my rental car which I had paid for in-full on line, only to arrive to customers arguing..." Read more Green Motion at Reykjavik Airport not to be trusted Green Motion "We rented an old beat up Jeep Grand Cherokee at Keflavik Intl Airport on March 16, 2016 and returned it on March 29, 2016. When we returned it, the guy..." Read more Wigsbuy - MY WIGS HUMAN HAIR WIG IS WRONG COLOR. Wigsbuy "hello.to wigsbuy human wig about 2 months ago.and have been trying for 2 months to tell you,that the wig I received wasit the right color,and the net wasit what I..." Read more Dollar Rent A Car - Obscene "Cleaning Charge" Dollar Rent A Car "Rented a car from LGA Dollar Rent A Car facility (LaGuardia in New York). Rental contract mentions NOTHING about any special animal cleaning services required. In fact only mention of..." Read more Amazon - Recurring Payments Amazon "I have discovered another way for big business to make money. I have been trying to get Chase to stop taking money out of my bank account when I have..." Read more A Brighter Tomorrow - Yelp Sucks A Brighter Tomorrow "I sent in a negative review about Yelp not being available to customers but being available 24-Hours a day to people who spend money on advertising money. The sales agents..." Read more