Rented a car out for two weeks over the Easter break, Charged £194.40 on return of vehicle and felt cheated by passing a fault that may have existed before collection. Took the car out in the dark and was raining. I was assured that the car was fine and they have done a damage report!
Upon returning the car, agent 007 went through the car pointing out the millions of scratches that were on the car but went straight for the boot and showed me a scratch that he doesn't think was on the report! Fishy!!!.
He got the assistant manager out who was exactly the same.
In a nutshell the screwed me over for £194.40. Will never be using them again
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Ms. Conyer here and I'm a current resident. At first I was sold on this complex by Charlie. Yet, when it was time to move in I noticed a plethora..."
- "rented rims from there for 2 months. when i gave the rims back the mechanic messed up the install, causing the stud on my car to snap and my wheel..."
- "We hired a car for our holiday, from Australia, and towards the end of our holiday we heard a noise from the front wheel. We took it to Kwik-fit and..."
- "Well I took my shih tzu in for his haircut came back to get him wasn't great but didn't care I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect..."
- "This is how the sweater I ordered arrived. It was defective to start and the plastic string that gives it the wavy look at the hem was completely coming out...."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."
- "I order twice for wardrobe cabinet at first they deliver different model they said out of stock i reject item bcoz i receive it and again they deliver different item..."