Doha, Doha

Rented a car out for two weeks over the Easter break, Charged £194.40 on return of vehicle and felt cheated by passing a fault that may have existed before collection. Took the car out in the dark and was raining. I was assured that the car was fine and they have done a damage report!

Upon returning the car, agent 007 went through the car pointing out the millions of scratches that were on the car but went straight for the boot and showed me a scratch that he doesn't think was on the report! Fishy!!!.

He got the assistant manager out who was exactly the same.

In a nutshell the screwed me over for £194.40. Will never be using them again

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Green Motion and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Green Motion.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Rentals category for more informed decision or compare Green Motion to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Green Motion?

Comments