Green Motion at Reykjavik Airport not to be trusted
We rented an old beat up Jeep Grand Cherokee at Keflavik Intl Airport on March 16, 2016 and returned it on March 29, 2016.When we returned it, the guy directly walked towards the hood and looked very carefully and said it had 3 scratches (see attached photo).
He then charged me 290,000ISK (US$2360). A week later they refunded US$1435. In the US, it could have been fixed for $100. The scratches might have been there even we picked the car up.
Luckily we had taken the Full Protection from rentalcars.com and they promptly refunded the US$925.Please be super careful and get all the insurance if you plan to rent a car from Green Motion in Iceland.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Unfair charges
- Inflated charges for damage
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " rented a car over the Christmas / New Year period and used them as they were local and - as they were in the London Hilton - I assumed..."
- "One month ago similar situation happened to me. I was shocked after got email about scratch on a car, they attached me pictures, but honestly, I couldn't see any scratches..."
- "We recently rented a car from Enterprise, but did NOT purchase their insurance - HUGE mistake. While doing the inspection with the representative before we left with the car,..."
- "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife, as the thief was bringing stolen possession out of the..."
- "I bought a Gengar crewneck for 72 dollars in october - 2016. They said there was about 1 month shipping time because they are a small company with many customers...."