Southern Peninsula, Iceland
2.0
Additional Fees
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

We rented an old beat up Jeep Grand Cherokee at Keflavik Intl Airport on March 16, 2016 and returned it on March 29, 2016.When we returned it, the guy directly walked towards the hood and looked very carefully and said it had 3 scratches (see attached photo).

He then charged me 290,000ISK (US$2360). A week later they refunded US$1435. In the US, it could have been fixed for $100. The scratches might have been there even we picked the car up.

Luckily we had taken the Full Protection from rentalcars.com and they promptly refunded the US$925.Please be super careful and get all the insurance if you plan to rent a car from Green Motion in Iceland.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Hound2016 stated that there is a room for improvement of unfair charges and inflated charges for damage. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "cheating" of green motion jeep car rental. Green Motion needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned green motion jeep car rental in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Green Motion.

Had an Experience with Green Motion?

Comments

Allentown, Pennsylvania, United States #1152584

We just had the exact same experience with Green Motion.They are a total rip off.

Avoid them at all cost.Or if you rent from them, make sure you video the car before you remove it from the lot.