Vilnius, Vilnius
100% full Not resolved

I booked a car for 40 hours. Opel Corsa, with 155000 km. I picked it up at 23:00 on a dark parking. The car has a million of scratches and now they want me making pay on supplementary scratch.

Related: Green Motion Car Rental Review from North York, Ontario

The lady went directly to this scratch, when we inspected the car together. The scratch was hidden below a big amount of salt (snowy winter) and street dust. So she new exactly where to point.

In the confirmation it is stated, "Your vehicle will be supplied with a full tank of fuel." it was only 3/4 full.

Anyway. Never again. See the fotos of the scratch and th km of the car. Incredible.

Review about: Green Motion Car Rental.

I liked: Price of car.

I didn't like: Illegal charges.

2.2
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Green Motion Car Rental
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss feel cheated / $200
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Green Motion?

Comments

Car hire

From our car hire company Ganxo rent a car we are against this companies that charge you hidden charges.

[url=www.ganxorent.com]ganxo rent a car[/url]

Car hire

Good post! Ganxo rent a car

Hi, we have set up a Facebook page to collate people's experiences and sending in photographs to warn people of this scam.Some of them have successfully got back their money after Greenmotion has admitted their error.

We are in this together.