I booked a car for 40 hours. Opel Corsa, with 155000 km. I picked it up at 23:00 on a dark parking. The car has a million of scratches and now they want me making pay on supplementary scratch.
The lady went directly to this scratch, when we inspected the car together. The scratch was hidden below a big amount of salt (snowy winter) and street dust. So she new exactly where to point.
In the confirmation it is stated, "Your vehicle will be supplied with a full tank of fuel." it was only 3/4 full.
Anyway. Never again. See the fotos of the scratch and th km of the car. Incredible.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Price of car
What I disliked
- Illegal charges
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "rented rims from there for 2 months. when i gave the rims back the mechanic messed up the install, causing the stud on my car to snap and my wheel..."
- "These indian guys are a fraud... I have hired cars from different companies all over the world i have not see one as bad as Greenmotion located at 7 Kelfield..."
- "Booked a 5 day rental from Payless Car Rental at an offsite airport location (Toronto Pearson International) through Expedia. A few days later I checked Priceline and found an..."
- "“Ask Option Binary Option Broker at askoption.com will not let me withdraw my own money. Here is my current balance as of 01/16/17 Total pending withdrawals amount: $11,727.00 Amount available..."
- "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."