I booked a car for 40 hours. Opel Corsa, with 155000 km. I picked it up at 23:00 on a dark parking. The car has a million of scratches and now they want me making pay on supplementary scratch.
The lady went directly to this scratch, when we inspected the car together. The scratch was hidden below a big amount of salt (snowy winter) and street dust. So she new exactly where to point.
In the confirmation it is stated, "Your vehicle will be supplied with a full tank of fuel." it was only 3/4 full.
Anyway. Never again. See the fotos of the scratch and th km of the car. Incredible.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
- Price of car
What I disliked
- Illegal charges
You May Also Like
- "rented rims from there for 2 months. when i gave the rims back the mechanic messed up the install, causing the stud on my car to snap and my wheel..."
- "Got a car at Luton Airport GM while raining and couldn't check it thoroughly. When I returned it they found these scratches and charged me 688 GBP! And the GM..."
- "I was charged for 350 euros after returning a car for a single "stonechip" almost impossible to see (though it was a matter of seconds for the guy there). Even..."
- "I got a Tee Shirt instead of a Hoodie I ordered and I haven't gotten anything back from then other than canned responses. The hoodie was a XL Men's hoodie...."
- "Ordered a Premium Large Garden Basket (the biggest upgrade) for a friend's funeral. They assured me they would be delivered to the funeral home by 10:30am since the funeral started..."
- "PRISTINE, Megan Stotts was fully oriented on required painting 7 rooms w/connecting hallways, Stotts agreed to do the entire job for $3500, with a starting date of 12 November,2016. A..."