Essex, Essex
Additional Fees
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

Update by user Nov 04, 2016

After endless emails becoming increasingly threatening I demanded (for the umpteenth time) to see the photos they took of the 'damage'.They bore no relation to the pictures I took and if it was the same car it had clearly been moved so I refuted they were the correct pictures.

No further contact!!!

Involve your credit card company if they take your money and the onus is then on them to prove you did the damage and they can take you to court to recover the money.I doubt they'd have the nerve!!

Original review posted by user May 05, 2016

Returned a Fiat 500 Lounge to GreenMotion at Stansted today after a two day rental and was charged £156 for the tiniest scratch on the alloy.It had been noted that the other 3 alloys were already scuffed but I struggled to see the damage and it's hard to prove if was there when I picked up the car.

I wiped the mark with my finger and I'm sure that given a bit more time and effort I could've removed all marks. I took photos and am now pursuing a dispute through my credit card company.

It's a clever trick as I had to sign a form confirming the damage before I could leave and I had a plane to catch.Really very annoyed.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. suwatts is quite happy with car and stated that there is a room for improvement of attitude and questable business practice and false damage report. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of green motion fiat car rental and associated monetary loss in the amount of $156. Green Motion needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned green motion fiat car rental in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Green Motion.

Had an Experience with Green Motion?

Comments