Additional Fees
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

When we arrived at Green Motion car rental we were told that there was no car for us.we then were asked to sit in there restaurant and wait for half hour, two hours later we went back up to green motion and was given a Peugeot.

Their car park is on a stoned area. We drove off to our hotel, had a great holiday, some beaches we didn't go to as they are rough ground to get too ( shame Really but we were worried of stone chips to the car). we returned the car and the lady from green Motion checked the car, the first port of call was under the right bumper (you had to get onto your knees to see this very small scratch) my fist impression was the lady from GM knew it was there, she then went straight to the back wheel trim to point out another scratch on the wheel trim. She then walked around the car not really checking anywhere else.

I told her that there was a crack on the outer lens of the wing mirror. she then said this is going to cost you 439.20 I asked for a break down on the costs she walked back into the office and filled out a form, I asked her again for a break down as she just seemed to pull the figure out of the air, she refused to give me one and said if I don't sign the form she will take the whole deposit from me. I felt intimidated and under pressure to sign the form, once I had signed it she looked at me and laughed. My partner pointed out the wing mirror was not broken as stated in her report it was the outer reflector lense she shouted it was, and it too late now as he (meaning me) has signed for it.

She told us that we shouldnt of drove on the stone areas and should of kept to the tarmac roads, I said to her that all the beached advertised on her wall in the car rental office are hardcore parking and we didnt even go to them also your car park is a is a rough ground area she replied with an o well and laughed at us both. I have since looked up complaints about GM and found that another person had the same damages a week before we hired the car, I am waiting for them to get back to me to see if it is the same car as it sounds like it is. I strongly believe this company is charging everyone for the same thing so they make their money back for the cars. And the repairs are not getting done.

I am going to seek legal advice as I do not agree with people or insurance companies being de-fraud.My issue is not about the costs as we took out extra insurance and we are covered, our issue is that the car rental business is in a deep decline and until companies like this are brought to justice jo public will just continue to be ripped of.

Review about: Green Motion Peugeot Car Rental.

Preferred solution: report them to the insurance companies who they are ripping off.

Had an Experience with Green Motion?

Comments