Once we arrived at the rental location, we were repeatedly told we had to purchase an EZ Pass ( Sunny Pass ) for the numerous toll roads in the area.We asked how much for our 5 day stay?

We were quoted $147.00 for the week. They continually showed us a picture ( sealed in plastic, so it must be used regularly ) of the EZ Pass Express Lane. We were told we had to have one, that the toll roads didn't accept charge cards or cash. We declined, they repratedly told us that when we get the fines, they will be charged to our rental car.............

What they didn't show us in the picture was the lane to the right, has CASH LANES, and they even provide change. Our stay involved (4) tolls each way. A GRAND TOTAL of $10.00. I wondered how many unsuspecting customers were taken by these people.

Being from the Northeast, we have an EZ Pass, it isn't accepted in the Southeast. There is surely always a cash lane, who would think otherwise?? These people are very rude and *** men oriented........... I can honestly say that having traveled extensively throughout the country, this is the 1st time that we have been pressured this heavily for a bogus sale.

These people should be investigated, we will NEVER UTILIZE GREEN MOTION AGAIN !!!

I have completed a detailed report, and forwarded it to our Corporate Sales Office to let everyone in our Global Sales Group know what to expect here in Orlando.UNREAL EXPERIENCE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Review about: Green Motion Car Rental.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Employees.

Had an Experience with Green Motion?

Comments

I had a very similar experience. I will NEVER EVER use GREENMOTION AGAIN!