2.2
Additional Fees
Additional Services

Please avoid using this company in Riga International airport as they are cheaters! They offer very good prices when you book a car at Rentalcars.

com website but you will end up with losing your deposit. I had a feeling that I will loose my deposit once I was said that the car must be clean on return. The car was not very clean when I got it and had a lot of stains inside but overall it was a nice and brand new car. I rented a car not first time with them and it never was a rule.

I had 4 hours drive to the airport and it is very difficult to find a place expecially at night (I had a morning flight) to wash the car one more time. On the day of return I signed the report form and was said that everything is in order but 4 days later Green motion sent me an email and charged my card 340 euros for a tiny invisible scratch with size of 1cm. We could not see it on return, only if we could have used a magnifying glass. They added these comments regarding a tiny scratch on the report form after we have left the parking.

This is obvious that the car door do not require the painting.

This is the way how they earn money.

I will never rent a car with this company any more. Avoid them at any cost!

Product or Service Mentioned: Green Motion Car Rental.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

in fact, this is not a company, one way or another they will easily rob you and they will say that everyting was written on the agreement you signed that you never read. you can be sure that they will charge you thousands of euros for a car rental. it is better to buy a new one rather than rent a car never think to rent a car, they will charge you thousands of euros, instead buy a new car