1.6

I booked a car hire from Green Motion from Edinburgh Airport on Thursday 18th April 2019. I waited two hours in a queue.

At the end found Green Motion's policy is to discriminate against those with a British Driving Licence as you have to prove whether you have any endorsements on your licence? A first for me around the world and I envied the non British licence drivers who did not need to. Without a check code from DVLA you were not allowed to pick up your car. Staff could not care about this and all the other complaints I heard from fellow customers about how slow the service was and hidden charges they were being asked to pay.

If you go online DVLA you need your national insurance number (who carries theirs?). Finally got through to DVLA on the phone and was given a code that proved no endorsements this was now 2.30 after arriving. The car itself was low on petrol and ran out of fuel on the way to my destination. All round this was a very poor service.

The only better bit was dropping off the car. I returned it with almost a full tank so the next customer would be luckier than me.

Green Motion should consider whether customers are going to want to use them again? Those around me said they would not.

Product or Service Mentioned: Green Motion Car Rental.

I liked: Returning the car.

I didn't like: Almost 3 hour wait to pick up a car.

• Poor Service And Empty Fuel Tank