First of all they offer a competitive price. When you reach London Heathrow Airport, no mention of how to reach them.

So you have to Pay 10 Pounds to pay for "Hotel Hoppa" bus service per person. First point to note "!!!No shuttle service!!!". Then they take forever to allocate a car for you and you never get the car you want. Then they make you buy the insurance/CDW coverage (!!!!ranges from 4 pounds a day to 20 pounds a day!!!!) and would say that you are covered.

After five days of rental, when it was time to return the car, they guys started examining with a magnifying glass and pointed out a dot on the car door. Can't even see it unless you use a magnifying glass and goes its not your fault but someone banged their car door against yours and we should file a claim for which a claim needs to be opened. I was getting ready to fly out and had no time to fight this issue over there. Moreover he said the scratch should cost less than 50 pounds and the remaining money will be returned.

I was shocked first of all I did not had any accidents nor door bangs that I know of. The same day I get an email from them stating it would cost 387 pounds to repair the dot on the car door from again their company body shop.

Luckily I took the Premium car rental protection from American Express and they are fighting this charge on behalf of me. So my advice never ever rent from this Fraudulent/Scammer Green Motion

Product or Service Mentioned: Green Motion Shuttle Service.

Comments