Essex,Essex

I rented a car from them at the end of January. They charged me two extra amounts.

1. They charged me £195 for London congestion charge. If i could pay the fee myself in 14 days it would have been only £65. I used the navigation system in the car and I also set to avoid tolls and any road fees but still the navigation lead me straight into the heart of London. I forgot to pay the charge (I know that is my bad) but still I think that extra £130 is a steal.

2. When I returned the car they said the toweye plastic cover on the rear bumper is missing. To be honest I think it was missing already when I got the car but I didn’t pay too much attention to check everything carefully (I should have!!!). They said it will cost me £40 and I agreed to pay it (could not do anything else really). Later I checked my bank account and noticed they charged me £400 instead of £40! When I complained they kept saying it is only a pre-auth check and my bank will release the money back to me. Well, it didn’t happen for 2 weeks and at the end they admitted it was not pre-auth but a reserve for damage and they will investigate how much the toweye plastic cover will cost me and will refund the remaining money to me. 6 weeks have passed and still they haven't told me how much does it cost neither I received any refund and they don’t respond to my email anymore. I can buy that piece of plastic from eBay for £4!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Green Motion Car Rental.

Reason of review: It's a rip off.

I didn't like: Unfair charges, Extra charges, Customer treatment.

Comments