Greater London, Greater London

Greenmotion Heathrow, you have charged me £300 and not able to provide to me proof of the damages or repair works done.I was denied access to speak to your onsite supervisor and as I was told by your rookie that "he's not around, you may have to wait half hour, one hour ....

I'm not sure". People has flight to catch and do we stand around and wait until the supervisor is back from his "siesta"?

My emails and registered letter went unanswered.

From reading this website, it seems like there are many victims out there of your company's unethical practice.

Now please tell me how does the alleged "damages" on the car bumper is costing £300 and where is the proof that repair work was done right after you have stolen the money from my card?

Review about: Green Motion Car Rental.

Reason of review: Rogue dealer.

I didn't like: Unscrupulous dodgy dealings, Damage charging policy, Unfair charges.

Had an Experience with Green Motion?

Comments

Green motion, this is unacceptable that you are unable to provide proof of damage whilst already charged £300 to my credit card.

I see that on other social media you have the time to thank "happy customers" about their "positive experience" whilst not addressing unjustified charges to many customers who have outstanding issues with you.

To all who wish to rent from Greenmotion, look at the photo above and beware that you get charged £300 for .....???

barrios
#1119894

I am filing a class action suit against them, if interested get back to me at barryj@barryjones.com

Best Wishes Barry