Green Motion - £300 damage charges? Can you tell me where the damage is?

150 of 376 Green Motion reviews

Greenmotion Heathrow, you have charged me £300 and not able to provide to me proof of the damages or repair works done.I was denied access to speak to your onsite supervisor and as I was told by your rookie that "he's not around, you may have to wait half hour, one hour ....

I'm not sure". People has flight to catch and do we stand around and wait until the supervisor is back from his "siesta"?

My emails and registered letter went unanswered.

From reading this website, it seems like there are many victims out there of your company's unethical practice.

Now please tell me how does the alleged "damages" on the car bumper is costing £300 and where is the proof that repair work was done right after you have stolen the money from my card?

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Green Motion Car Rental
Review category
Rentals
review #792311 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Green Motion? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
150 of 376 Green Motion reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 18 #1129561

Green motion, this is unacceptable that you are unable to provide proof of damage whilst already charged £300 to my credit card.
I see that on other social media you have the time to thank "happy customers" about their "positive experience" whilst not addressing unjustified charges to many customers who have outstanding issues with you.
To all who wish to rent from Greenmotion, look at the photo above and beware that you get charged £300 for .....???

0 0 Reply
barrios

Feb 29 #1119894

I am filing a class action suit against them, if interested get back to me at barryj@barryjones.com
Best Wishes Barry

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Green Motion. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Green Motion.
Filing a new complaint about
×