Greenmotion Heathrow, you have charged me £300 and not able to provide to me proof of the damages or repair works done.I was denied access to speak to your onsite supervisor and as I was told by your rookie that "he's not around, you may have to wait half hour, one hour ....
I'm not sure". People has flight to catch and do we stand around and wait until the supervisor is back from his "siesta"?
My emails and registered letter went unanswered.
From reading this website, it seems like there are many victims out there of your company's unethical practice.
Now please tell me how does the alleged "damages" on the car bumper is costing £300 and where is the proof that repair work was done right after you have stolen the money from my card?
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I booked a car for 40 hours. Opel Corsa, with 155000 km. I picked it up at 23:00 on a dark parking. The car has a million of scratches and..."
- "Booked a 5 day rental from Payless Car Rental at an offsite airport location (Toronto Pearson International) through Expedia. A few days later I checked Priceline and found an..."
- "BEWARE OF PENSKE, ESPECIALLY FOR ONE-WAY RENTALS! THIS IS SO UNHEARD OF - I WILL TAKE THIS TO THE MEDIA, THE COURTROOM, AND MAKE AS MANY PEOPLE WORLDWIDE AWARE OF..."
- "Their service sucks! Couple days ago I notice my page was in blank when I had many listings and I contact them by email and they said because they send..."
- "Dont fool with this company omg from 2009 to 2016 the warranty is a scam and there pillow top is a flat top in two months dont waste your time..."
- "Airbnb is in the middle of a security crisis they have been "hacked" from. Airbnb's "Trust and Safety Team", is swamped with listings that have been high-jacked. I am host..."