I rented a car and did a cursory check of the vehicle (Honda CRV, 2015 UK plates...just in case it's used again to rip someone else off).As it was almost brand new (and they emphasised this), I just did a cursory check with the agent, and we agreed there was no visible marks.

I returned the vehicle a few hours later after 100 miles (and no incidents), and another agent found an almost imperceptible mark on the rear bumper (see 'after' photo), almost immediately.

Long story short, they denied completely that the scuff was probably there when I picked the car up, and that I had been in a car crash.I was forced to pay £194, and they would not give me a receipt for the money.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Green Motion and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $300 and wants Green Motion to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Green Motion honda crv for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Green Motion?

Comments

Mike_mn

Since they refused to give you a receipt, they pocketed the cash. Scam.

Leonia, New Jersey, United States #994589

Cancel the credit card or transaction by green motion!! They are thiefs

I was too a victim.Here's my advice:

Write letter to your credit card company requesting a chargeback and say you were not given chance to get quotes for the damage and also state you were put in a worse financial situation due to this charge.Persist with this.

I received a refund from bank a few months later.

Persist.And spread the message about this dishonest company.

The exact same thing has happened to me today with this company...I am raging....